I decided I wanted to attempt to be trendy (never works for me) and do the cat eye style eyeliner. I had never tried this before and to be honest I still don’t think I have because I could literally do nothing with the eyeliner I bought.I decided to purchase the e.l.f. Cosmetics Intense Ink Eyeliner. Everything from e.l.f. is cruelty free and this eyeliner is $3.00. This has a felt tip and I bought mine in the color Blackest Black. I will list all my issues in bullet points because there is a few.
- This is not the “blackest black”. More like smudgy gray.
- It tickles! This tickled my eyelid so bad that my eyes were watering. That may just be me, however.
- It smears like crazy and on the website it claims to neither feather or run.
- The tip felt dry and I’ve only had this for about a month.
- It does not apply smoothly, it’s very blotchy.
This eyeliner went straight into the trash. I was going to take a picture of it actually on my eyelid but it was just a runny mess. To summarize this was very disappointing and maybe one day I’ll find something to learn to do a cat eye with. If you have any suggestions please let me know in the comments. Thank you for reading and have a great day!